Welcome to my INSANE World!

Friday, January 8, 2010

It's FRIDAY

It has been a pretty good week for me. I have kept on the BDP's, and my appetite has been steadily decreasing, I haven't been snacking at night, and I find that when I open the fridge - nothing is appealing. This is exactly what I am looking for. I think that I may buy another kit of the F1's....just to have in the interim, plus - they have a new formula out that I haven't tried yet. I will weigh myself on Monday, and hopefully, I will be down a couple of pounds. I feel better in my own skin...so, I am hoping that will account for something.

None of you really know anything about me. I am a 33 year old mother of 3 - two boys and 1 girl. My husband and I have been together since 1997, married since 2002. I work full time, and he stays home with the kids - some men would LOVE this, however, he doesn't. I wish that he would work, but he has been out of work for so long that he has a hard time getting motivated, and lacks the confidence to go out there and pound the pavement. Don't get me wrong - he HAS tried, and been rejected countless times. So, needless to say - finances are tight. We have been through hell and back over the past 2-3 years. Our middle child (son) was diagnosed as having Aspbergers Syndrome, which is a form of Autism. I love him dearly, but it is a day to day challenge and struggle. My oldest is a "pre-teen" (son), and his hormones are raging....while my daughter, who is three, just sits and soaks it all in. We'll see what happens when she becomes a teenager.

My weight problems aren't a "new thing" for me. I caught it this time before things get out of control. I lost 55 lbs....and gained back 20....but, all I have to say is at least it wasn't 60 this time. I would like to lose a total of 100 lbs - but would be happy with a total of 80 (which is about 43 lbs from where I am now). Where I go from there, only time will tell. Now that I look at it though, 43 pounds isn't such a huge number! That has made my Friday. Now....if i could just fit into those size 16's again and BREATHE!

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment