Welcome to my INSANE World!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Morning Weigh In

Well - I have been back on the BDP's for about a week now. The weekend went good, and I am finding that the cravings are diminishing more and more each day. I am getting fuller faster, and snacking has decreased alot. I weighed in this morning, and I am down 3.4 lbs. Not too shabby for the 1st week. :) I continue onward and forward.

I was starving this morning, and had a few crackers and I am satisfied. I have also placed an order for the F1's. There is apparently a new formula that is supposed to be a "miracle". We'll see what happens with those. I will give my body a break and then try those out...and let you know how they work.

I also got in touch with the local fitness club. I haven't decided which way I am going to go yet....exercise at home, or I could go and walk at the school...or fork it out and get a membership that I may or may not use. I am one of those people who will sign up for something and then never use it. I got suckered into a 12 month contract at Massage Envy - 50 bucks a month, and I have yet to use 10 massages. UGH! If I cancel, then I lose those massages...but, if I keep paying for them, then they pile up!!!! GRRRR!!!! Why do I do that to myself? I also happened upon my bank account, and started going through the statements, and realized that I had been paying 17bucks a month for the online weight watchers program for the past year! It's no wonder I never have any money! Lol

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment: