Welcome to my INSANE World!

Monday, January 4, 2010

The journey is never ending

So, I decided to create a blog. Again. :) This blog isn't to "support" weight loss aids, however, I have never been able to lose weight without the aid of them. Some people may think that it's because I have no self control - and I suppose you could say that, but I don't like to see that as my reality. Reality is, I am fat. Heavy, overweight, chubby...."heavy bones, too much blood" - however you see it, it's reality for me. It has been a battle for about 12 years now. The ups and downs are emotional, sometimes I feel great, others I feel like a cow. I recently lost about 55lbs, kept it off....and now 12 (15) pounds has crept back on in the past 5 months. It's winter, I can't exercise (excuses)...it's Minnesota...I really CAN'T get out and walk right now without getting frostbite, or losing the use of my legs. So, I am thinking that I will get some new exercise videos, and there have been a couple that have caught my eye. So - the reviews for that will come in a later post when I get to that.

I like to exercise, I really do. My mood is elevated, my body feels strong. I like the break that I get from my kids, and I even like the break that I get WITH them, when I bring them along. The paths are frozen over now, so the bikerides and walks will have to wait until spring.

On to what this blog is meant to be about. Diet aids. I have tried them ALL. The miracle Phen-fen (no comments necessary) is no longer there, and there has only been two things that have lived up to that miracle. Emagrece Sim, and Brazilian Diet Pills. Now - I am not claiming to know anything about these in their current state - however, I have been searching and searching, and wasting my money trying to find something that is comparable. The truth is, nothing that is sold legally here in the States can compare. Emagrece made you feel invincible. Food disgusted you, your energy level was amazing, and your mood was mellow. No racing heart...or anything like that. Then, the manufacturer had to go and get busted for money laundering or something along that line. Same with the Brazilian Diet pills - they got busted here in the United States a few months ago as well. I know alot of people will disagree with me, but there has to be something out there that can help you legally. I mean, the obesity rate in the United States is out of control - yet they control and take away these pills that help you so much. Not like the crappy prescription meds that make you crap oil....or just don't work, yet you waste as much (if not more) money on LEGAL meds that don't work. I don't know what this blog is going to turn in to. Hopefully, I'll get some followers that care (obsessed) about this as much as I do.

I am a parent, I care about my family, my life...my body. Don't preach to me about doing things the "healthy" way. I KNOW how to diet. I need that extra boost of support.....something to take that voice out of my head saying "eat that...it looks delicious". It's a never ending battle - and what is worse for me: Diabetes, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, shortness of breath, sleeping problems....the list goes on and on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment