Welcome to my INSANE World!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Well - I am on day 3 of the BDP's again. After being off of any type of aid for so long, I finally feel like I am getting back into control again. I went to the doctor yesterday, because I have been having MAJOR pms - I almost think that it's PMDD. Anyways, during "this time", I am normally a pig. I eat and eat and eat....and then all I want to do is sleep. I can't focus, I am a raging b*tch....you get the picture. But, my appetite has been under control, and the snacking has decreased significantly. That could be a result of the pills, OR...the fact that my boss went into labor and had her baby yesterday. I am not saying that it stressed me out...just that with her nurturing - she was feeding us all the time. I am not even KIDDING! Baking cheesecakes...cookies...food food food. My lifelong best friend, and worst enemy. So anyways - back to the doctor. I got weighed, and what I had THOUGHT was only a 12 lb weight gain since August....was more like 20. UGH! SICK! SICK! SICK! But, the doctor prescribed me YAZ, and Klonopin (which I love). I am a bit perturbed about the YAZ though - I got my tubes tied in November so that I could have the freedom of being off of birth control....and then, lovely - I get put back on...NOT so that I can't get pregnant...so that I don't kill my husband. Oh how I love being a woman.

The BDP's are working great. I have no appetite, energy...and am starting to get full very quickly. I am also starting to have that "nothing really sounds good" thing going on in my head. This is my BIGGEST battle with keeping weight off. Here's to a skinny 2010!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment